February 3, 2009 - Tuesday
I didn't think therefore I broke my mirror Current mood: bouncy Category: Blogging
Ever have one of those days that even though you know that you should not get up, you do? Ok, for some of you that is everyday, at least Monday - Friday. For me, that day was today!How does sane and reasonable intelligent woman back up perfectly into a parking spot only to break off her side view mirror? Yep, that's me. At least any destruction of property that I do is my own.People say, at least you aren't hurt, you are safe, blah blah blah. I want to cry but as I wrote yesterday, today I choose to smile and make the day brighter. I'll cry tonight! Anyone know where to find a used side-view mirror for a 2001 Mercury Mountaineer?Today I didn't think. Ah well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(13)
-
▼
July
(11)
- My Journey begins now...
- Metaphor of Life...
- You are worth it - special message to all
- I think therefore I'm inspired
- I think therefore I pay homage?
- Wow
- I think therefore I control my circumstances?
- I think therefore I can't sleep?
- I didn't think therefore I broke my mirror.
- I Think Therefore I Get Turned On?
- I Think, Therefore I Choose (originally posted on ...
-
▼
July
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment