Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Think Therefore I Get Turned On?

February 2, 2009 - Monday
I think therefore I get turned on? Current mood: horny Category: Blogging
....
.
sapiosexual:

One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.

"I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil sense of humor. I want someone that I can reach out and touch randomly. I want someone I can cuddle with." Ok, so while you will not find this word in Webster's just quite yet, WOW! The online dating scene is introducing me to so many new terms. Polyamory being one of them, but I have plans to write and entire blog devoted to that. Watch out all of you on a moral high horse. This middle of the road, left leaning liberal is about to explode! But I digress. In my younger years, like many of us, I was attracted to the physical attributes of the opposite sex. And yes, I dated, hung out with or had sex with some good looking guys. I even landed a model! Yeah, I was proud, lonely and unfulfilled intellectually. As I matured I realized that I was much more attracted to a beautiful mind than a beautiful bod. Now, don't get me wrong dear reader, physical attraction is important. Men are visual creatures so beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however there is nothing like having an intellectually stimulating conversation to really get my fires burning. If a man can talk about anything from ancient civilizations to quantum physics for example, then I am absolutey hot and horny for him. That just makes him all that more attractive to me. I mean let's face it, even the "ugliest" ducking can get laid. But to have an intellectual connection is just hot! To connect in a way that allows your sensuality to be unlocked and feel things on a deeper level. To create foreplay through words that turn into touching, feeling, stroking, and caressing all of the intimate areas of the body, (I'm talking about the heart, soul and the mind you guttersnipe); yeah, okay, to those who know me, Busted! As I was saying, to create foreplay through words can create such a wonderful experince, a prelude to things to come that the end result is a connection that leaves you breathless, spent and wanting more.Who knew there was a word for this? Sapiosexual.... I just love language! What do you think? Tell me your thoughts. Any intelligent men out there who want to talk and share an experience unlike any other?
Thanks for taking time out to read my rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment