Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I think therefore I'm inspired

February 16, 2009 - Monday

I think therefore I'm inspired

Current mood: awake Category: Life

"I hate you already," you said.
We had barely met, still feeling each other out
Still doing the dance, acquaintances at best
Why? Because I told you the truth.
I will disappear into thin air one day
Leaving you lost and confused, alone but not lonely
Wondering, wandering from thought to irrational thought
Was it just a dream or did you really matter
Remember the laughter, the theories, the existential
Value the experience, not just the person
I told you the truth, I did not lie, I did not disappoint
I'll be back again; we'll laugh, we'll talk, we'll dance again
You'll leave, you'll go without a word
I'll wander and wonder what I did wrong
Remember how you made me feel, remember how you made me laugh
I'll cry, I'll yell, I'll punch, I'll pout
Doubting myself, my importance, my existence
You'll come back; In 3/4 time, life will be divine
May I have this dance?


Ok, I'm no Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Thank goodness, I couldn't handle the fame. My fate would be the same as most and then what would you all do without my quirky nature to bring a smile to your pitiful faces everyday? Muahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment